Complications of Angina Pectoris
Angina pectoris is usually due to coronary heart disease. When the coronary arteries become narrower and completely blocked, a heart attack will appear which can be life-threatening.
Therefore, angina pectoris needs to be checked since it is still an early symptom, or since the pain is still mild and can subside on its own with rest.
Prevention of Angina Pectoris
Angina pectoris can be prevented by adopting a healthy lifestyle. Efforts that can be applied include:
- Quit smoking and limit alcohol consumption
- Exercise regularly and maintain ideal body weight
- Improve your diet by eating foods low in fat and salt, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Avoid consumption of foods high in saturated fat, such as sausages and fatty meats, butter, cheese, and fast food
- Positively manage stress, it can be through yoga, meditation, or doing a fun hobby
- Check with your doctor regularly if you suffer from hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, or diabetes
Search Keyword: what can cause sharp chest pain, what can chest pain mean, what causes chest cramps, what causes chest pressure, what causes severe chest pain, what could chest pain mean, what does it mean to have chest pain, what is an angina attack, what is angina attack, what is angina symptoms, why does my chest hurt when i eat, why i have chest pain, why is my chest in pain, angina pain symptoms, are chest pains normal, breathe in deeply chest pain, can constipation cause chest pains, can you have a heart attack and not know it, can you have heart attack and not know it, can you have heart attacks and not know it