Asian Scrambled Eggs – Japanese is one of the dishes that is made as breakfast in the morning. This type is very simple but has a special taste, as you will never find in any restaurant. By making it ourselves it is clear that we can season anything according to taste and use the ingredients of choice.
Besides, eggs contain many benefits. It’s easy to make groceries and processed.
There is something you should know by eating raw or half-cooked eggs that can cause food poisoning.
The way to consume it is to make sure the egg is a pasteurized type so that the salmonella bacteria in it.
Pasteurization is a heating procedure to kill bacteria. What to note is that the storage is safe, using clean kitchen tools, and how to cook them properly.
Benefits of eggs for health:
- Good for dieting
- Supplying nutrients to the body
Asian Scrambled Eggs – Japanese
Here’s an Asian scrambled egg recipe
Asian Scrambled Eggs - Japanese Scrambled Eggs
- Perforated spatula
- baking sheet
- Small Knife
- Knife Large
- Cutting Board
- 3 eggs
- 4 ounces sprouts
- 1 piece fresh ginger root
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1/2 bunch Leeks
- 1/2 Chili red
- 1/2 lemongrass
- 1/2 lime
- Step together to prepare the ginger, then peel and chop.
- Both thinly chop the leeks, then wash with water.
- Then prepare the chili, cut in half into lengthways, discard the seeds, then rinse and finely chop.
- Take lemongrass discarding the hard outer layer part of the root tip. After that cut finely.
- Put the eggs, coconut milk in a bowl while whisking, then season with salt, ginger, onion, chili, and lemongrass.
- Prepare a non-stick frying pan on the stove over low heat, then pour the stirring egg mixture gently, and fold the curd from edge to center.
- Then rinse and drain the bean sprouts.
- Prepare the lime, then cut into pieces.
- Lastly, serve the scrambled eggs together with the bean sprouts and lime wedges.
With simple ingredients but can make a special dish. Let’s give it a try.