Baked Salmon Belly Teriyaki – Salmon is a dish that has a taste like Lion King Roll. It only takes a few minutes to enjoy it. This recipe is very famous in the world.
There are a lot of restaurants out there but nothing can beat the recipe my mother gave me. This is a favorite dish in the family, of course if making your own at home we can use the ingredients of choice and quality
Salmon belly is a great choice to mix with teriyaki sauce, making the dish even more perfect. If you can’t go out to buy it, it can be replaced by sake, mirin, soy sauce, so as not to spend time and save money.
This time I will share the recipe with you, please try it because there will be shock and taste that you have never found before. But there is a glass of Strawberry Milk Mix – Recipe helps refresh and make the day more beautiful.
Before going to the core of the recipe we’ll talk a little bit about salmon.
I have a recipe for Substitute For Oyster Sauce Vegan which can make food more complete on the dining table.
The type of fish that immigrates to thrive is the understanding of salmon. Like the birth of fresh water then immigrated to the sea, and returned to its original place to make reproduction.
And don’t worry about people going on a keto diet, it won’t gain you weight directly. Salmon is low in fat, surely it’s very safe isn’t it? Here are some of the benefits of salmon for health:
- Low fat
- Rich in protein
- Potassium height
- Protects brain health
- A Good Source of Omega-3s
- Can control weight
- Warm up your body
- Contains important antioxidants
Let’s try the recipe below, surely you will be surprised by the taste that will be obtained. Curious not to collect materials, follow the instructions right now. Make a meal for the family to always remember the moment where we can gather.
Baked Salmon Belly Teriyaki – Salmon
Teriyaki Salmon Glaze
Baked Salmon Belly Teriyaki - Salmon Belly
- baking sheet
- 20 ounces salmon
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp chopped fresh ginger
2-3 Last Minute
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- The step prepares the oven, then preheat to 425°F.
- Secondly to make the teriyaki sauce shake all the ingredients.
- Then prepare a baking sheet measuring 9 x 9 inches, arrange the salmon, pour the teriyaki sauce over it, then turn it over so that it can absorb the whole.
- Then put it in the oven, bake for 11 minutes.
- Prepare the salmon on a baking sheet, sprinkle over the cornstarch, stirring water until well mixed using tongs.
- Finally, return the salmon to the oven for 3 minutes until the sauce froths and thickens.
- The salmon is cooked and ready to serve.
Tips for choosing a good salmon fillet
Watch the Color of Salmon
- The color of the salmon meat tends to be orange, with lines – white stripes. Fresh very bright evenly. And usually on the skin it’s darker.
- How to distinguish it we can press the meat part, if pressed will taste soft, but not easily destroyed. And vice versa if it is hard pressed it signifies salmon is not fresh.
Gills and Salmon Skin
- Fresh salmon have reddish-colored gills. While on her skin looks moist and the scales sparkle.
Aroma Fish Salmon
- The characteristic of fresh salmon smells not too fishy, so if it smells so fishy it signifies the quality is no longer good.
Water less Salmon
- This is a very important part if you are buying salmon that is already in fillet form. Moreover, the fresh pieces do not contain water.
- And if the salmon fillet contains water it’s not good enough.