Healthy evening dishes, the aroma of salmon, zucchini, and stinging baked potatoes is very appetizing. This is a baked salmon fillets in parchment recipe serving complete with yogurt sauce will be obtained in just 40 minutes.
An easy dinner dish to serve, grilling it with parchment paper is a new and very popular method lately. Don’t miss this to keep you cool and not out of date.
I often serve this dish, it is perfect for dinner with the family and this is our family favorite dish, we add it to the weekly menu.
I was very much in love with salmon, first of its striking color and so delicious taste. This fish is also very easy to process such as Teriyaki Salmon Recipe Hawaii, a special dinner dish that has a salty and sweet taste that is also well-textured.
baked salmon fillets in parchment recipe I found from my uncle who owns one of the restaurants in Italy, this is a secret recipe that will make your tongue continue to eat it.
You don’t need to fail in this recipe, this dish has been tested. No need to have gastronomy.
What are baked salmon fillets in parchment recipe?
Baked salmon fillets are pieces of fresh salmon processed by baking using parchment paper. Usually, this dish is served for dinner in America.
Why baked salmon fillets in foil?
In my experience, if grilling salmon using foil will tighten it. Aluminum foil only serves to aluminum foil this serves to deliver heat. While parchment can be used as an oil substitute to keep food awake and not sticky on the baking sheet.
How does baked salmon fillets taste like lemon?
This dish has a delicious taste. A squeeze of lemon mixed with olive oil, garlic, chopped fresh dill, smoked paprika, a pinch of salt and pepper will produce baked salmon fillets rich in flavor.
Lemon inside will eliminate the fishy smell contained in salmon.
Lemon also has vitamins and minerals that are essential to increase energy. The content of vitamin C in lemon is a natural antioxidant that is useful to increase the immune system and is anti-bacterial. Vitamin C makes the body immune from viruses that cause coughs and colds, as well as restore body fitness.
What tools are used to make this recipe?
What ingredients are used to produce delicious dishes?
- Olive oil
- Garlic, chopped
- Lemon, sliced
- Lemon juice
- Chopped fresh dill
- Smoked paprika
- Kosher salt
- Powdered black pepper
- Small potatoes, sliced
- Zucchini, sliced
- Salmon fillets
For Dill Yogurt Sauce:
- Greek yogurt without flavor
- Chopped fresh dill
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- a squeeze of lemon water
How to make baked salmon :
- I started by preheating the oven to show a temperature of 190 C.
- Prepare parchment paper and fold it.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, chopped fresh dill, smoked paprika, a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir using a spoon.
- Open the paper folds, put the potato slices, and zucchini slices on one side. Give a little seasoning that is salt and black pepper powder to taste.
- Put the salmon fillet on top, water evenly with the olive oil sauce that was made, and put 4 lemon slices on top.
- Closing it using the other sides of the parchment, start folding the parchment until there is no air space to enter.
- Store on a baking sheet put in the oven and bake for 17 -20 minutes, until the potatoes are tender and the salmon is perfectly cooked.
How to make the yogurt sauce:
- First put the yogurt, dill, mashed red chili, and lime juice into a bowl. Mix evenly.
- When the salmon is cooked remove it from the oven, open the parchment paper with the liver, and serve with a delicious yogurt sauce.
Tips for choosing fresh salmon
Look at the color and texture
Choose fish that have a bright orange color and evenly distributed. Salmon that are not fresh tend to have an uneven color because the top of the meat will be darker. Also, opt for salmon that has a soft texture but is not easily crushed.
This salmon has a fresh smell and is not so fishy. If you buy salmon at the market and get fish with an unpleasant aroma and very fishy, then you can be sure that the salmon is not fresh and the quality has decreased.
If you’re buying packaged salmon fillets, opt for fresh, waterless pieces of salmon fillets. If you look at the corner of the packaging there are water droplets, then it can be concluded that the quality of fish has decreased and has been contaminated with outside air.
Pay attention to the gills and skin of the salmon
Gills owned by fresh salmon are indicated by their fresh red color. If the gills are pale then the salmon is no longer fresh. Fresh salmon also has skin with shiny and moist scales.
Choose clean salmon
Choose a clean salmon even if the dirt can be cleaned, the feces can contain bacteria that will contaminate the salmon meat.