This fantastic dinner is Beef Stew Meat Origin, a warm and delicious soup that has a slightly long manufacturing process. This soup is usually served at home and enjoyed with the family.
It’s a fast-food beef soup to prepare but cooked long enough to get good, tender meat. you can use xanthan gum keto to add delicacy and thicken the gravy.
Cooking at night at home is a tough job after a productive day. easy to be deterred by pre-time time-consuming preparations and a sink full of dirty dishes afterward. One-pot food would be a great solution if it doesn’t produce soft, mushy food.
One day I went camping with my best friend, the colder the night approached. The bonfire lit as if to call us to play with him.
The dutch oven we brought, I put it on it. Some meat and vegetables make for the perfect pot camping dinner. Tender meat, thick gravy can stabilize our body temperature.
The sound of small animals is crowded, making for a very beautiful dinner. In this recipe, I added radish vegetable pieces that have anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. The content is excellent for warding off free radicals and can boost immunity.
Dutch Oven Homemade Beef Stew Meat Origin Recipes
- Dutch oven
- ¼ cup avocado oil or tallow
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 700 g stewing meat trimmed and cut into cubes
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 cup beef bone broth
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 bay leaves
- 165 g pearl onions peeled
- 2 medium-sized carrots diced
- ½ kg cubed turnips
Instruction Beef Stew Meat Origin
- In the first step, but the salt and pepper in a bowl containing the beef stew.
- In a 5-liter iron dutch oven heat the oil, and fry the beef until browned on all sides. Then drain.
- Put the lemon juice in the dutch oven, remove the stains on the pan and scrape the brown pieces from the bottom.
- After that, put the beef, broth, butter, and bay leaves. Stir and simmer for 1 hour by covering the pan until tight.
- Open the lid, then add the onions, carrots, and radishes and take the boil, and cover again, for 40 minutes.
- If the stew is dry, you can add additional broth.
- And finally, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Make sure you close the dutch oven tightly, this serves as a steam retainer inside, keeping the boiled food nice and tender when cooked.
- You can make it with additional broth that can be made by yourself. This will produce a strong aroma that adds delicacy to the dish.
- You can put a dutch pan in the oven at 300 degrees C.
- The enamel surface of your shiny Dutch oven may look nonstick, but it’s not as slippery as you might think. Don’t miss the oil or butter while cooking in the Dutch oven, or your food can be sticky and burnt to the bottom of the pan.