A very popular, filling recipe is chili con carne with ground beef which is perfect for a family meal or a relaxing dinner party.
It comes from northern Mexico or south Texas. Beef cuts are combined with tender ground meat and wrapped in a spicy sauce. Chili-flavored beef soup This is my family’s favorite dish.
I used to learn to be a chef and found this very amazing recipe, I had no thought because I could process food that I found difficult because it took a long time and many stages.
But the assumption was lost with me trying to cook it, everything was easy to make. A long time did not disappoint me as it produced a very tasty dish. I hope you can also make it 🙂
My family is so happy that even many are complemented by this dish. I often make it on a relaxing weekend, you’d love to do it. For a delicious addition, try Coffee Pudding – Chia Coffee which has a sweet taste that will enhance your dish.
Here’s my reason for adding chili con carne to the menu:
- This recipe is very tasty and many people love it.
- The mixture of cumin, oregano, and smoky peppers makes the perfect blend to pack flavor.
- You can fill the weekend by making it because it takes a long time.
- Before we get to the recipe, it’s important to choose chili powder so you don’t get confused looking for it. Chili powder is a spice that can affect Mexican-style Chilean cuisine. You can visit Organic Chili Powder to find out what kind of chili powder I use.
Best Chili Con Carne Recipes with Ground Beef
- Frying pan
- 3 guajillo chilies drained
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp garlic chopped
- ¼ cup chili powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cumin puree
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ kg ground meat
- 3 tbsp DLM Grilling & Seasoning Rub
- 1 kg boiled meat diced
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp peppercorns
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 poblano pepper discarded and chopped
- 1 tsp oregano drained
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- 1 liter beef stock
- 2 cans red beans drained
- 2 tins roasted tomatoes
- 2 cans red beans drained
- 3 tbsp harina period
Instruction Chili Con Carne Recipes with Ground Beef
- The first step put the guajillo chilies in a saucepan of boiling water. Cook until soft for about 20 minutes.
- After that drain the chili, leave 1/2 cup of boiled water.
- In the blender put the chili, garlic, tomato paste, and the rest of the boiling water.
- Puree well.
- Bake the chili powder, peppers, and cumin over low heat for about 5 minutes in a frying pan.
- Boil the diced beef.
- Then, give 3 tsp DLM grilling & seasoning rub.
- Stir until everything is well mixed.
- Boil the beef back until brown, after infusing the drain and remove.
- Then in the same saucepan heat the oil.
- Put ground meat
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside once cooked through.
- On the other hand, sautéed onions and poblano.
- Stir until it produces a scent.
- If it’s fragrant add the toasted herbs, oregano, and red chili flakes.
- Add the meat that has been set aside.
- Put the ketchup on.
- Then mix the chili sauce into it.
- And put 2 cans of red beans.
- In a small bowl, put the harina flour and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Combine the water and dissolve well, until there are no blobs.
- Pour the flour into the pan.
- Stir well and cook again in an additional 45 minutes. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Pour into a bowl, serve warm.
Tips to keep moisture in the meat
Before cooking, I recommend adding a little baking soda to the ground meat. This will maintain moisture and can slow down the increase in protein.
To do so you can mix 1/2 tsp baking soda with 1 tbsp water into it.