Carbs In Apple – Keto Apple Crisp is a dessert that contains key energy nutrients. This type is one of my family’s favorites using honey, water, lemon, cornstarch, cinnamon, allspice powder or nutmeg, oats, almond flour, chopped pecans, brown sugar, sea salt, butter, yogurt, and Granny Smith apples that would make the perfect dish.
At the beginning of the story I was able to make this recipe, ” As a child, I did not like sweet foods, for fear of rising blood sugar, after stepping into adulthood I was told to taste Apple Crisp by my mother, and it turned out that it tasted so amazing that it could not be mentioned with the words “delicacy”.
I usually serve with spicy food with chicken breast shredded ingredients, Great Northern beans, pepper jack cheese, salsa verde, cumin is the perfect blend, or can be served with various types of vegetables, Crock Pot White Chicken Chili Con Carne Recipe .This food is very suitable if closed with, this type is very simple but very superior with a strong taste with good taste.
And not only about the taste of it, but in this recipe contains many benefits. Especially apples that are very much loved by people. Before we move on to the point I will explain a little about the apple and the content contained in it.
Before continuing to read the recipes below, you can try other interesting dessert recipes, such as Best Easy Indian Coconut Dessert Ideas. These are popular chocolate coconut ladoos, a delicious and crunchy sweet that you can make in 40 minutes
Carbs In Apple – Keto Apple Crisp
Carbs In Apple is a food of organic molecules, meaning it consists of carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, more or less complex, soluble in water. All are made of monosaccharides – units of glucose, fructose, and galactose.
Carbohydrates include sugar, LIPID AGS, fiber, vitamin C. Fresh apples without skin, liquid foods containing carbohydrates such as juice, soda, and also with rich starch e.g. ground potatoes, rice. One medium-size apple therefore contains about a few grams of carbohydrates. Besides, apples are a source of vitamins and minerals.
Hence, carbohydrates are known to make fat. However, drinking one glass of apple juice can make you fatter than eating a whole apple. Starch is a complex carbohydrate because it is composed of sugar chains.
Mainly found in apple soil, some vegetables, bread, Chausson nutritional composition, calories, protein, fat, fiber, salt, minerals, and vitamins. Nutritional value for energy, protein, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, water. Compared to other fruits apples are classified as sweet fruit because of their carbohydrate content.
Andros apple compote is a pot to find on the drive, sugar, an antioxidant is an ascorbic acid carbohydrate or sugar is the preferred energy source for biscuits, can be processed very quickly. Granny Smith green apple according to the portion size we eat, sugar levels in the blood increase. Therefore, diabetics should monitor their consumption.
Ascorbic acid or vitamin C is a nutrient that forms collagen, which is a substance needed to repair skin, bones, and teeth.
Let’s try the recipe below
Here’s a gluten-free apple crispy recipe
Carbs In Apple - Keto Apple Crisp
- baking sheet
- 2 pound Granny Smith apples
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice powder or nutmeg
Oats, almond flour, and pecan toppings
- 1 cup gluten-free ancient oats
- 1/2 cup solid packaged almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup lightly packaged coconut sugar orbrown sugar
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup unsalted yogurt (Greek or plain)
- The first step is to preheat the oven until it reaches a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Both prepare a 9-inch square baking sheet, insert the sliced apples. Whisk in the honey, water until combined. Then add the lemon juice, kanji, cinnamon, allspice. Pour the batter over the apples, stir and bake for 21 minutes.
- Put the oats, almond flour, hazelnuts, coconut sugar, salt in a bowl then stir. Combine the melted butter, yogurt, soaked flour until mixed.
- Inside the baker stir and flatten the baked apples for 21 minutes. Add a small spoonful of the oat mixture on top of the filling evenly. Put the back of the bread back in the oven for 30 minutes, until the contents are bubbling golden.
- Leave for 10 minutes before serving. Then add with vanilla ice cream, store in the fridge for 5 days.