Carbs In Sushi – On Keto is one of the most popular dishes for dieters. But the food this time does not make it here i will replace the recipe with cucumber, smoked salmon, cream cheese, and avocado.
So you don’t worry about the carbohydrate content in sushi. This type of dish is very different from others not only for people running keto diets but also good for the health of the body in addition to those of us who make it ourselves. We can choose quality and hygienic materials.
Sushi is also the best choice of food over pizza, fried chicken, and more.
Good sushi nutrition
- It’s not cooked with anything
- It’s full of omega-3s
- You control what goes in the reels
Poor sushi nutrition
- It can be filled with sodium
- Calories increase quickly
- Toppings tend to be gut bombs
- There’s a lot of rice in each roll
Carbs In Sushi – On Keto
Try the side dishes Substitute For Sour Cream In Baking Recipe, it’s very easy to make. You will get it in just 10 minutes.
Carbs In Sushi - On Keto
- chopping board
- 1 ounce cucumber
- 2 ounces Smoked Salmon
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- 3 ounces sliced avocado
- The first step is to prepare the cucumber, then slice and place the pieces on a flat surface.
- Finally, put the ingredients into the middle of the cucumber slice, then serve to your own taste and add with the sauce to make it more palatable.
Good material selection tips
- Look at the color, pay attention to the skin, pay attention to the tail, pay attention to the size, and look at the surface.
- Color and texture, not fishy, not juicy, pay attention to gills, salmon skin, choose clean salmon.
- The texture is soft with a savory taste that is not too sharp, white, rather hard texture.
- Sold in plastic bowl packaging or aluminum paper.
- The famous brand is Philadelphia from America. In addition, there are products from New Zealand and Australia as well as local products.
- Choose a sturdy texture as a sign of not containing too much water.
- Avoid cream cheese that is very mushy because it has too much water and will make the cake mushier.
- Look at the outer skin of the avocado, put the avocado fruit in the palm of the hand, slowly and slowly, press the avocado fruit.
Are you interested in the recipes we make different variants? This dish is very tasty and healthy. Safe for those who are on a keto diet. Let’s give it a try.