I am very happy to share this new recipe for Cheesy Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash Lasagna which has a sweet taste derived from Squash, a slightly sour taste arising from the splash of red sauce and sausages. It’s an interesting mix resulting in a dish full of flavor. You can add it as a weekly extra menu.
Believe me, this recipe is so easy to make, it only takes 45 minutes to cook a delicious Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash. Behind its oblong shape, the pale yellow color that is not at all striking SQUASH has some advantages over other Squash. He can produce spaghetti by pulling it out with a fork, really this is the coolest vegetable.
Usually consumed in Italy, Squash is an American vegetable that can be found in the spring. It may cost a little around $5 for my area, but I hope I can buy it for $1 or $2 in the future.
Pumpkins are rich in benefits, vitamin C and beta-carotene can help prevent cholesterol oxidation that accumulates in the walls of blood vessels. These nutrients can reduce the development of atherosclerosis. Besides being delicious and popular, it was one of my reasons for consuming pumpkin.
You can try some other healthy recipes that are easy to make, such as:
- Easy Garlic Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- Best Keto Classic Meatloaf Recipe Ever and Easiest
- Crock Pot White Chicken Chili Con Carne Recipe
- Classic Eggs Benedict Casserole Tray Bake Recipe
Cheesy Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- baking sheet
- 250 g ground turkey
- 250 g hot Italian sausage
- 2 medium spaghetti squash
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 186 g light ricotta cheese
- 15 grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut 2 spaghetti squash into 4 discarded pieces.
- On a baking sheet add a little water, and put the spaghetti pieces.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- On the other hand, sauté the garlic, and onions using olive oil to produce an aroma.
- Add the ground turkey and stir until browned.
- Put the marinara sauce, then lighten the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes. Then set aside.
- Once the squash is cooked, use a fork to produce spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 small bowls, place 4 pieces of Squash in each bowl.
- Then, add a string of spaghetti squash, sautéed meat, and sausages, and mix the cheese well in each bowl.
- Once the oven reaches a temperature of 425 degrees C, bake until the cheese is slightly browned.
Tips and notes
- In addition to roasting squash, you can boil it in a saucepan to produce spaghetti.
- The rather difficult part is turning spaghetti squash into a delicious noodle that is to put a knife in it, use a large knife that is so sharp it will slightly facilitate the process of cutting squash.
- Look for a hard textured and spotless pumpkin, it can be stored on your table with a few weeks of durability.
- Great Squash does not affect cooking, all sizes are great depending on how many portions you want.
- If you are going to bake or boil them, make sure you remove the seeds cleanly first.