Dessert, easy to serve this is homemade chocolate mayonnaise cake Maison made from mayo. A very delicious blend of uns sweetened chocolate with mayonnaise that has a sour and slightly sweet taste, resulting in a cake flavor that can satisfy your tongue.
It’s broken down into applicable categories to help you better plan preparation and roasting.
This dish is usually served at dinner with family or at other events. Peanut butter on top is a secret topping favored by many.
I am a shopping fan and foodie, this idea was discovered when I was shopping at a supermarket. Seeing peanut butter and mayonnaise lined up neatly, I got the idea to make a chocolate mayonnaise cake topped with peanut butter.
Using full-fat mayonnaise will give you the best results. The lightweight version can be used but will change the texture of the cake and make it chewier.
100 grams of mayonnaise contains vitamins and minerals such as 20 grams of potassium, 635 mg of sodium, 1 gram of protein, 42 mg of cholesterol, 1% of each vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin D, and iron. It also contains vitamins E and K that improve skin and hair health.
Sodium is a chemical element that helps nerve and muscle function.
Making it in the afternoon with my son, grains of flour sprinkled on the kitchen table in a carefree atmosphere. Yes, my son is only 9 years old he is very happy to help me. Making dough until the oven is missed in a short time. The smell of the cake made my son can’t wait to taste it.
Decorate the cake with a layer of peanut butter, serve it with baked salmon belly teriyaki, the famous salmon flavor is a suitable dish if served together.
Enjoying it with the family, the soft taste of the cake makes everyone happy to eat it. Peanut butter on top becomes a lip fruit because of its delicacy.
The recipe I shared was perfect, I thought after reading it you would rush to make it.
Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake Maison
- baking sheet
For the Mayonnaise Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cups unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of water
- 6 tbsp butter softened
- ¾ cup peanut butter cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup refined sugar
- milk or cream if necessary
- The first step, preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9-inch square baking sheet, sprinkle with a little flour.
- Strain the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt before including in a bowl. Set aside.
- On the other hand, whisk the mayonnaise and sugar until soft in another bowl.
- Then gently put the vanilla and water.
- After that put the filtered dry ingredients. Stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour the dough into the prepared baking sheet. Flatten using a spoon or baking knife.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cake is properly cooked.
- Rest the cake for 10 minutes.
- After that, gently remove from the pan and place on a wire rack.
To make peanut butter frosting
- Put in a bowl: 6 tbsp soft butter, 3/4 peanut buttercream, and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, mix using an electric mixer at high speed.
- Reduce the speed when adding refined sugar.
- Then increase the speed again until it expands perfectly.
- If the frosting is too thick you can add a little milk or cream.
- Once well-textured, you can apply it on top of the cake.
- Cut, serve, and immediately enjoy.
Don’t be off guard in baking. Make sure you check by inserting a skewer into the cake. If the skewers come out clean, your cake is good.