Classic Beef Stroganoff Recipe is made very easy only takes a few minutes. A portion of common Russian food that has a soft meat texture and the creamiest mushroom sauce. This will make your tongue addicted when eating it.
Beef stroganoff is a dish I have made over the years. However, despite many attempts to achieve perfection, my beef stroganoff was never perfect enough. This time I shared a delicious and perfect recipe.
Traditionally, beef stroganoff is a dish made with sautéed beef cuts and sour cream sauce. But this time I changed it a little bit, I didn’t like the sour cream and replaced it with a thick cream that can lighten its softness and that’s a good thing.
Producing slightly different recipes makes it a dish that is relevant and liked by many.
Beef has mineral and nutrient content in it, which can help the skin regenerate process so as not to dull, remove black stains, prevent premature aging. Anticarcinogenic substances in beef prevent the growth of cancers, including skin cancer.
Stroganoff will make it melt in the mouth. It consists of finely sliced pieces of rump steak with a very flavorsome sauce and the right amount of mushrooms and cream. My secret is to cook the mushrooms separately with butter and add them at the end, just before serving them.
You can serve it with brown rice, white rice, a piece of pastry, or with Roasted Cauliflower Soup and Mashed Potatoes which has a soft texture and a strong aroma.
Classic Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Classic Beef Stroganoff Recipe is made very easy only takes a few minutes.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 kg rump steak (cut into fine strips approx 4cm x 1cm)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup of thickened cream
- salt and black pepper (to taste)
Instruction Classic Beef Stroganoff
- In the first step, heat a frying pan and melt the butter.
- Fry the mushrooms until dark brown for up to 5 minutes, then drain.
- Heat the olive oil in the same pan.
- Sauté the onion until it brings out the aroma, then add the rump steak pieces. Cook until soft and moist.
- After that, add 2 tbsp soy sauce and stir until well mixed.
- Add the chicken stock if danging and dried onions.
- Then, boil for about 40 minutes over low heat until the meat is properly tender.
- When cooked, add 1 cup of cream and black pepper to taste.
- If the gravy is too pale you can add another 1 tbsp soy sauce to darken it.
- In the last step, put the mushrooms in a pan filled with meat and onions, stirring until everything is well mixed.
You can use fresh veal with the following characteristics:
- There is an animal slaughterhouse stamp (RPH) indicating that the beef comes from a healthy cow, is worth cutting, and is slaughtered in the right way.
- Fresh red meat is the natural color of beef. While the veal is pink.
- It has a distinctive smell of beef.
- The texture is chewy and dense. Try pressing with your fingertips. Meat that rises back up perfectly when pressed signifies the freshness of the meat. While if the pressure leaves indentations, then the meat has poor quality.
- The fiber of the meat looks smooth and slightly fatty.
- Fat is yellowish.
While uns fresh beef is generally characterized by:
- The color of the meat begins to bluish.
- Foul smell.
- Fat’s soft.
- To the flies.
You can replace chicken stock with beef broth or mineral water
If the sauce is diluted you can put cornflour that has been dissolved by a little water. By gently inserting it and stirring it will make it spread well.