The food that has a sweetness is perfectly served as dessert or breakfast, this is Coffee Pudding – Chia Coffee. The manufacturing process is very easy, the material is also very familiar.
Prepare this pudding in advance and enjoy it for the next morning. Healthy foods include fiber, healthy fats, protein so it adds energy and keeps you full. You can add peanut butter, cream, fruits, or yogurt to enjoy it.
You can make your peanut butter such as Low Sugar Peanut Butter – Keto Buckeyes which has a savory and delicious taste also has many benefits for the health of the body.
In the afternoon, I opened the coffee pot and saw it turned out that there was leftover coffee. I didn’t throw it away and chose to process it as a breakfast dish.
for the manufacture of chia pudding coffee, I added a vegan sweetener that is palm sugar. You can also replace it with maple syrup, stevia, or other sugars.
Chia seeds make the center of attention in this dish because, in theory, these chia seeds will expand in the stomach so that you feel fuller, reduce the portion of the meal, and eventually there is weight loss.
Because it is made in the afternoon, chia coffee pudding is stored in the fridge and served as breakfast. This will make a quick breakfast just need to pour pudding on a serving plate and add a little topping on top.
For the coffee, I use espresso in it. The reason, because it has many benefits, namely:
- Can increase energy
- Improves memory
- Reduces stroke risk
- And Prevent Depression
But behind that, coffee also has side effects like below:
- Anxiety disorders
- Insomnia is a disorder that causes sufferers’ difficulty sleeping.
- Indigestion, such as diarrhea
- Caffeine addiction
- Let’s make it by looking at the recipe below.
Coffee Pudding – Chia Coffee
Below is a recipe for Coffee Pudding Chia that you must try.
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 2 tsp ground instant coffee
- 4 tbsp hot water
- ½ tsp optional maca powder
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 50 g chia seeds
- Step one, add the date sugar, instant coffee, maca powder, and hot water to a 500 ml jar. Cover tightly, whisk until well mixed.
- If there are clumps of maca powder, you can break it down with another shaker.
- Then add the coconut milk to the jar, cover, and shake again.
- Once combined, add the beaten chia seeds for 1 minute until the chia seeds do not settle at the base of the jar.
- Let stand the jar for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- If it has formed a thick gel, transfer it to a serving glass.
- Sprinkle with raspberries and chia seeds on top, or you can use other fruits.
- If there is leftover Coffee Pudding can be stored in the fridge to be enjoyed the next day.
- You can use non-dairy milk as a substitute for canned coconut milk.
For those of you who enjoy coffee, congratulations on the benefits of drinking coffee. You also like to drink your coffee with regular exercise and eat nutritious foods.