The snacks that many people love are easy chewy sugar cookies, sweet cakes with a light texture, crunchy and dense. Very oily and sweet, with a pinch of salt, make a perfect combination. For its manufacture, it only takes a few minutes.
I often make it as a snack or dessert, this recipe makes me addicted to making it because of its deliciousness.
Cookies are perfect, based on a variety of simple ingredients that are easy to get:
- Egg yolk
- Vanilla extract
- Versatile flour
- Milk powder
- Baking powder
- Kosher salt.
Choose the best sugar to make this cake, granulated sugar consists of sucrose, while sugar cane water consists of glucose and fructose that serves to increase blood sugar levels.
Processing it in various ways, when off I take the time to cool the dough but if it takes a short time I often make it without having to cool the dough. And it pays off differently.
Differences Of Cooled Dough and Room Temperature Dough:
Cookies refrigerated dough:
Control the cold cake dough spread
the refrigerate dough before baking compresses the fat in the cake. When the cake is baked, the fat in the cold cookie dough takes longer to melt than room-temperature fat. And the longer the fat stays solid, the fewer cookies spread.
Cold cookie dough concentrates the flavor.
As the dough shivers, the dough dries gradually, concentrating the flavor of all the ingredients. Sugar is a flavor enhancer (like salt), biscuits taste more flavorful and will be sweeter.
Cold cookie dough changes the texture
The drier the dough, the more concentrated the sugar. And a higher percentage of sugars produce cookies with a chewy/crispy texture. Allowing the ingredients to rest allows them to absorb some of the liquid, giving you less spread, higher, more chocolatey cake when baked.
Cookie Dough Room Temperature
Room-temperature ingredients produce cookies with a rough texture but still lighter weight
If baked directly without cooling them first, the cookies will spread widely and the color is not browned.
You can try various other cookies recipes:
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Easy Chewy Sugar Cookies Recipe
- baking sheet
- 250 g granulated sugar
- 225 g butter melted
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 180 g of versatile flour
- 127 g breadcrumbs
- 20 g of lean dry powdered milk
- 35 g cornstarch
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
Instruction for Chewy Sugar Cookies
- Step one, in a bowl, put the butter, sugar, egg yolks, vanilla and beat until well mixed. (dry material)
- In a separate bowl mix the versatile flour, bread flour, milk powder, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt. Stir until mixed. (wet material)
- After that, combine the dry ingredients into a bowl of wet ingredients. Stir again until well mixed. Then chill the dough for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Then, remove the dough and shape it into small balls.
- Roll each ball with granulated sugar, pressing until they are the shape of the cookies you want.
- Prepare a baking sheet, grease with a little oil. Then place the cookies on top by giving the distance.
- Put a baking sheet in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes until the cookies are almost cooked through.
- Remove the baking sheet and rest for 10 minutes, after which transfer to a wire rack.
Tips on baking cookies
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet by giving distance, this will prevent the cake from piling up when baked in case of spread.
- Bake the cake until it is almost cooked, then remove the baking sheet from the oven. If baking it until cooked in the oven, it will produce a burnt cake when removed from the oven.