This delicious and easy dish is Classic Avocado Deviled Eggs, an egg stew filled with pasta made from egg yolks mixed with other ingredients. This is an Italian dish commonly served as breakfast.
Avocado poached eggs are a nice variation of the traditional recipe, If you like avocados, you will love these deviled eggs. Egg yolks and avocados blend well and smoothly. In addition to its economical price, the egg has a lot of content and some benefits one of which is that it can lower the level of triglycerides in the blood which is a type of fat or lipid found in food and then carried in the blood.
This breakfast menu I tuck in almost every week because of its ease and delicacy. The manufacturing process is very short, you can take 15 minutes to make it. That is boiling eggs, peeling, setting aside yolks, making stuffing from egg yolks and avocados, and filling them neatly. No need for a course to make classic Avocado Deviled Eggs recipes, this is the easiest recipe you can try.
I am a healthy person with fresh, simple, and seasonal ingredients, I try a variety of simple recipes that you must try, such as:
- Cooking Cheesy Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- Easy Slow Cooker Irish Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Best Keto Classic Meatloaf Recipe Ever and Easiest
Easy Classic Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Plastic whip cream bag
- 6 ripe eggs peeled & cut in half
- 1 avocado peeled and pureed
- 1 tbsp Miracle Whip
- 1½ tsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp Durkee's dressing
- ½ tsp ready-to-eat mustard
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste if desired
- Cayenne pepper sprinkle for garnish
- Coriander garnish
How to boil eggs :
- Prepare a saucepan and put 6 eggs in it.
- After that fill with water until fully submerged.
- Then, put the pan over high heat, to the boil.
- Cover the pan and turn off the heat.
- And leave the eggs in hot water for 12-15 minutes to produce a hard ripeness.
- Finally, fill the bowl with ice water and soak the cooked eggs before peeling.
- In the first step peel, the boiled egg then cut it lengthwise into 2 parts. Discard the yolks and transfer them into a blender.
- Next step, cut the cooked avocado, discard the seeds, and put the avocado meat in a blender.
- After that add a few ingredients except pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, and coriander. Blend until smooth.
- Then, taste and season the salt, a little pepper, to your taste.
- Put the blended material in a plastic whip cream bag.
- Then input and fill into the egg white cavity.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper powder and coriander leaves.
Tips for peeling boiled eggs seamlessly
- Choose eggs with a longer shelf life, but the liver should not use rotten eggs. To know the egg is still worth eating or not you can try to shake it and taste its contents. If an egg is like something moving inside it means the egg is no longer worth eating, but if it still feels solid it means the egg is still good.
- Once the eggs have been boiled, do not peel them immediately. prepare a bowl of cold water and dip the boiled eggs into them, let stand for 5 minutes.
- To peel eggs it is easier you can also try them under running water.
- You can also use a spoon or fork to first boil the eggshell for easy peeling.