Autumn, there’s nothing better than baking Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Hokkaido’s blend of pumpkin puree and chocolate chips makes the perfect dish that has a soft texture and a little crunchy.
This cake is usually served as a snack or breakfast that is liked by many people, especially small children. In addition to its delicious taste pumpkin has unexpected benefits one of which is that it serves as an anti-inflammatory food, this fruit can relieve the pain you feel in some parts of the body.
Pumpkin is rich in iron, folic acid, as well as vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E which are antioxidants. All of these nutrients serve to form the baby’s immunity. Antioxidants also play an important role in warding off the effects of free radicals.
I make it in the morning, processing it using vegan ingredients that are safe if consumed for dieters. Make 2 different dough that is wet and dry, mixing it into a chewy dough. Add choco chips to it and bake it.
My son rushed to get close, the pungent smell of the cake making him unable to eat it immediately. The cake that had just been removed from the oven was almost consumed, and I decided to make it back with more portions.
This is the best pumpkin recipe my family has ever had. I always serve it with Coffee Pudding Chia which has a sweet taste that the process of making is very easy.
Instructions Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In the first stage, preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a flat baking sheet and coat with baking paper.
- Put the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- In different bowls, put the coconut sugar, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, water, and vanilla, stirring evenly.
- Next, pour the dry ingredients into a bowl containing the wet ingredients. stir using a spoon until everything is mixed.
- And don’t forget to put 1 cup of semi-sweet or white chocolate chips, stir again.
- Shape the cake using a spoon and place it on a baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven, then bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, rest for 10 minutes, and enjoy.
How to make pumpkin puree
- Choose Hokaiddo pumpkin or butternut squash.
- Wash the pumpkin, then cut it into 2 pieces, discarding the stems.
- Discard all the seeds and place all the pumpkin on a baking sheet, facing down.
- Fill the baking sheet with a little water or half of the edge of the baking sheet.
- Put it in the oven and bake at 175°C for about 1 hour or until the pumpkin meat is very tender.
- Once cooked, rest the pumpkin until cool.
- Put the pumpkin meat in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Then pour into a bowl.
You can replace coconut oil with softened vegan butter.