Easy slow cooker roast chicken whole breasts is the main menu item for dinner. With its sour taste, it makes a distinctive taste in the mouth, from lemons and it only takes 4 hours and 10 minutes for you to immediately serve it.
Such a perfect dish using ingredients, peppers, pieces of onion, thyme, salt, black pepper, lemon, and whole chicken.
While on vacation to my mother-in-law’s house, she gave me one recipe to cook. Before long I immediately collected all the ingredients and cooked them. But there are doubts about the outcome of the taste at the end.
Easy Slow Cooker Roast Chicken Whole Breasts Recipe
After the cooking did I served it to the table, it turned out that my husband and mother-in-law loved it very much because it had a different taste, it was the first experience of cooking the whole grilled chicken recipe easily slow cooker.
Chicken is a favorite food menu in my little family, so there is no need to worried to try with different flavor variants. Only at first, I didn’t dare try the recipe that my mother-in-law gave me.
And this type of food is very popular among the public especially in winter, served when the warm conditions can make the appetite increase. This includes dishes that are full of nutritional content and many benefits.
Not only that, but I also serve a glass of a drink that is popular with teenagers even into old age. This is green tea boba traditional high tea the process of making it simple, has a refreshing sweetness and a little salty.
In this recipe, there is thyme which is one of them contains zinc nutrients.
Zinc is an essential mineral nutrient for health. This mineral is needed for the process of growth and maintenance of the human body functions. Zinc has many types, ranging from zinc gluconate, zinc acetate, zinc sulfate, to zinc citrate.
So never be afraid to try this recipe, because there are many benefits and good nutritional content. Let’s try it you will be addicted
Slow Cooker Roast Chicken Whole Breasts
- Slow cooker cauldron
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp thyme leaves dried
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 large onion cut into eight pieces
- 1 lemon cut into quarters
- 3 kg of whole chicken
Instructions Slow Cooker Roast Chicken Whole Breasts
- Put the peppers, ground shallots, thy time, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well together
- Put the cleaned chicken into the slow cooker in a reverse state
- Sprinkle the prepared seasonings
- Stir in the seasoning by flipping the chicken evenly
- Once the seasoning is well mixed put the remaining onions and lemon in the cavity
- Put in a little water, then cover the slow cooker cook at a high temperature for 4 hours. And lastly, serve the chicken in a hot state to add to the taste to be more delicious.
Tips for cooking chicken in a slow cooker
- Use kosher salt, if available it is easier to distribute larger grains evenly, about 3/4 teaspoon per pound
- Dry the chicken and leave it in the fridge preferably 24 hours or the night before cooking or at least 2 hours
- Let the chicken stand for 15 minutes before you transfer it to the cutting board.
Tips for choosing lemons, as this is one of the most important parts of the ingredients
- Make sure the lemon zest is smooth, smooth, no strokes, bruises, incisions, it causes the quality to decrease.
- The color on the local lemon ripens light yellow, whereas if the import looks older, fragrant, and also not as sour as the local lemon.
- Lemons that are more suitable to be processed into juices with a refreshing flavor are small ones.
- Choose a soft textured lemon, not a hard one as it could be immature.
- Must choose a well-shaped lemon, looks fresh, and has no wrinkled skin.