Filet Mignon Recipes Oven Method is a dish that will give you the perfect steak. It has flavorful, tender, and slightly spicy it all takes only 22 minutes.
450 grams of filet mignon steak
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, diced
- The first step is to set the filet mignon steak at room temperature.
- Second prepare the oven, then preheat it to 400 degrees.
- Then prepare a bowl mix salt, pepper, garlic and red powder, paprika, thyme into it stir until completely evenly distributed.
- Then cover each side of the steak with plenty of seasoning, and sprinkle with fresh rosemary until evenly distributed.
- Put a small frying pan on the stove, put olive oil wait until it is hot.
- Once the oil is hot put the steak, and cook each side for 5 minutes.
- When cooked, put the pan in the oven and bake for 8 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove the steak from the oven and transfer it over the plate then cover with foil.
- Leave before serving.
- After a few minutes, it is left to open the foil and enjoy the dish.
- Category:Food Recipe
- Serving Size:4
- Calories:63 kcal
- Sugar:1 g
- Sodium:961 mg
- Fat:4 grams
- Saturated Fat:1 g
- Carbohydrates:6 g
- Fiber:2 g
- Protein:1 g
- Cholesterol:1 mg
Keywords: Filet Mignon Recipes Oven Method