Garlic Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry, a simple meal prepared and cooked in minutes without the need to soak it in seasoning. Broccoli, tender sautéed chicken coupled with teriyaki sauce that has a dominant sweet taste and a very appetizing garlic aroma gives a beautiful taste with a little sprinkling of sesame.
Healthy and nutritious food, made with homemade honey garlic teriyaki sauce quickly and easily, This food is a typical Japanese meal that has a sweet and savory taste so it becomes one of my family’s favorite foods.
You may also be interested in other Japanese foods such as Carbs In Sushi Keto which is the most popular dish for dieters.
Make garlic teriyaki chicken, with my son who has the same hobby that is cooking. He was very happy to prepare it cut meat, make sauce until cooking it. The smell that appears makes us can’t wait to taste it.
Served with a stew of fresh broccoli, a dish perfect for dinner. Enjoy it with joy with the family.
Adding garlic to it makes this teriyaki recipe serve a new and very delicious flavor.
Garlic has several vitamins in it, in one clove contains various nutrients, such as carbohydrates, protein, fiber, manganese, vitamin C, calcium, and selenium.
Garlic also contains antioxidants such as flavonoids, oligosaccharides, as well as amino acids.
Oligosaccharides are undigested food substances in the body and are beneficial for stimulating the growth of good bacteria in the gut, thus increasing the resistance of the digestive system.
Let’s just go straight to the recipe, let’s make it 🙂
Garlic Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
- Frying pan
- 700 g skinless and boneless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Sesame seeds
Instruction Garlic Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
- The first step, for the manufacture of sauces. Put all the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl, whisking until completely dissolved.
- Cut off the bite-sized skinless chicken breast.
- Heat a skillet filled with oil over medium heat.
- Put the chicken in a frying pan and sauté for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally so that the chicken cooks evenly.
- When cooked, add the sauce to the pan.
- Stir for 2 minutes until the sauce is well spread.
- If it has permeated, serve garlic teriyaki chicken and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Serve with a decoction of broccoli and warm rice.
The more chicken slices you cut, the faster they will ripen.
Make sure all the fat is wasted from the pan, this can help your sauce become thick and shiny. DON’T miss this!
Things to watch out for after cooking chicken
- The cut chicken will usually last for 2 days. meanwhile, chicken cooked in a whole shape will last for more than two days.
- However, to get a more special taste, it will be better if you consume the chicken after it has finished cooking.
- If processed chicken remains, you should heat it using a lid of the pan. It is intended to retain the humidity of the chicken. Also, to avoid chickens from being contaminated with bacteria carried by free air.