A soft classic is a family favorite is Moist Healthy Vegan Banana Bread. Ripe bananas that give a sweet taste make the best dish.
This food is usually used as a dessert or as a snack, I often make it because the ingredients used are so easy to get. The vegan ingredients make this bread healthier than the bread in the shop.
You can also vary it with pieces of walnuts, chocolate chips, Low Sugar Peanut Butter, or other toppings.
For the making it takes more than 1 hour, this bread can be made when you are on holiday or when there is free time. I use ripe bananas for the basic ingredients. Bananas have many unexpected benefits, one of which can help control blood pressure in hypertension sufferers which can result in severe health complications such as heart, stroke, and others.
This is the type of banana I use to make banana bread:
- Use a very ripe banana.
- Buy dessert bananas, you can use the most commonly found US supermarket bananas such as Cavendish, Lady Finger, or Manzano.
Easy way to ripen bananas quickly:
- You can bake a ripe, unpeeled banana at 150 degrees C on a black pan for about 18 minutes. Let it cool, peel it off and you are good to go.
- You can put bananas into brown paper bags with apples. That will make your banana ripen quickly due to the trapped ethylene gas trap, to speed up the maturation process.
A dish that everyone likes, I usually serve it with a glass of Green Tea Boba is a popular drink that can refresh your mouth.
Moist Healthy Vegan Banana Bread Recipe
- baking sheet
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
Wet Ingredients Plain Banana Bread
- 3 medium-sized bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sunflower or canola oil
- 6 tbsp liquid from a can of chickpeas
Instruction Healthy Vegan Banana Bread
- The first step, preheat the oven to 180 C.
- On the other hand, Put the wet ingredients in a bowl, stirring until well mixed.
- In different bowls mix all the dry ingredients.
- After that, mix all the ingredients both wet and dry. Stir evenly.
- Then pour into a baking dish of bread that had previously been smeared with a little oil.
- Bake for about 50 minutes.
- After that, remove the baking sheet and cover with tin foil, then bake again for 20 minutes.
- When cooked, remove the baking sheet and rest for about 10 minutes.
- Once cool, remove the bread from the sides of the baking sheet using a knife carefully. Turn around and pull the bread slowly.
- Slice the bread and serve.
- Use a toothpick to test perfection (the result will be clean with a puncture).
- Banana bread made with oil tends to be moister than bread made with butter.
- Don’t stir the dough for too long this can reduce the moisture of your cake.
- Covering with tin paper when baked will help to keep the bread from being burnt.
- Banana bread will last for 1 week if you wrap it in tin foil and store it in the fridge.
- It will freeze well, thus adding a very tasty flavor.
- You can heat the banana bread that has been stored in the fridge using the microwave for 1 minute.