Homemade Apple Crisp – Crisp Topping is a dessert that can impress and be addictive. This type is very simple but very uploads strong tastes with its delicious taste.
Homemade Apple Crisp – Apple Crisp Topping is perfect for dessert in autumn. This food should not be diluted should be sticky, to get a spoonful of crunchy apples without losing all the stuffing what when taking it. Do not be too sweet, because there is already a sweetness from the innate that balances the sour taste, and in addition to the seasoning of cinnamon.
In addition, apples very much contain benefits, and this type of food is gluten-free. Here we will share a very easy recipe.
Homemade Apple Crisp – Apple Crisp Topping
Homemade Apple Crisp – Apple Crisp Topping isa dessert that can impress and be addictive. This type is very simple but veryuploads strong tastes with its delicious taste.
- 97 grams of raw almonds
- 120 grams of all-purpose flour
- 177 grams of light brown sugar packed
- 1 1/14 tsp kosher salt
- 226 grams unsalted butter
- 131 grams oat rolls
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 5 large apples
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Puree the almonds in a food processor bowl for 3 minutes. Add the flour, sugar , salt, butter until it looks like wet sand, sticking to each other when in the clamp. Then put the oats and put them in the fridge to cool when preparing the apples.
- Put the juice and lemon zest, cornstarch, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, into a large bowl, then whisk. Add the apple slice, stirring gently until evenly coated. Place on an 8×8 inch baking sheet to protect against droplets reaching the oven floor.
- Sprinkle the streusel evenly over the apples, divide into olive-sized blobs, then transfer to the oven. Bake for 31 minutes, turning the pan in half until the topping is crisp, brown, and the apple mixture is bubbling on the sides.
- The last piece of apple should be tender and easy to cut by a fork. Remove when cooked, chill for 15 minutes before serving.
Tips for choosing apples
- Check the hardness of the apple, gently press the one selected. If the meat part tastes hard it means it has good quality. Avoid discoloration or blisters when pressed.
- Checking the appearance of the apple is very important, avoid the bruised part as it is a sign of decay. There are marks on the part of the fruit such as black spots that have no effect.
- The color of the apple is not the main indicator to get a good one, but it is also quite effective. Basically, the dark color indicates the fruit has absorbed a lot of sunlight and made the taste more palatable.
- The aroma of fresh apples with cauldrons has a strong smell.