This sauce made with the basic ingredients of almond flour is how to make gravy with flour – almond flour gravy with different processed sauces that produce a more interesting taste.
It is my family’s favorite food, a companion meal that can be served with any menu. Like Ribs In The Oven Keto is an easy recipe that can be enjoyed by dieters.
Inside I added beef gravy and a little black pepper to produce a delicious taste and the sauce is not like lime.
Black pepper serves to bring out the spicy taste of the dish. It is often used to replace chili peppers in cooking.
In addition to having a distinctive aroma for the cuisine as well as being a versatile condiment for the enjoyment of cuisine, pepper is also believed to have properties for the health of the body.
The natural content of a chemical called piperine in pepper provides many benefits for the body, one of which is as an antidote to free radicals that can trigger various diseases such as cancer.
Cooking it in various styles, a thick sauce as a complement to roast turkey chicken is usually served for thanksgiving, cooking it at various stages, releasing a delicious aroma.
Tantalizingly, the stomach that sounds signifies getting hungry. Want to eat it, want to taste it. Everyone likes to eat it.
The process of making gravy with flour is very easy to make and I will go to it like the recipe below. Make sure you make the sauce well 🙂
You can live a healthy life by consuming Psyllium Husk Powder Benefits and Side Effects as a support.
How To Make Gravy With Flour - Almond Flour Gravy
- Frying pan
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 cup beef stock
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Step one. Heat the oil in a frying pan, melt the butter over low heat.
- After that add 2 tbsp flour and stir until combined, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the beef broth to the pan, stirring again until well mixed.
- Reheat, stirring occasionally until the gravy thickens. Avoid the boiling process as it will result in the sauce breaking.
- And finally, sprinkle over the marinade and pour it into a bowl.
- Serve while hot.
- If you want a sauce that has a strong flavor, then the pot roast should be processed well. Vegetables and beef will help spice up your sauce.
- You can add some seasonings to your taste. And you can use quality beef broth instead of grilled meat.
- Keep an eye on your stove, avoiding so that the gravy does not boil.