Many people are looking for keto Chinese food recipes, Chinese flavors are perfect for keto. Having a good body is a dream for everyone, but we have to keep the appetite in holding back food.
Eitss… Don’t worry keto Chinese food is different from other diet dishes.
This recipe features some classic dishes that you know and love, plus some new recipes that you can try such as Panda Express Keto – Keto Chinese Food dishes that are easy to make at a more economical price.
Since last week I have been on a keto diet, this is a diet with a very low carbohydrate intake, which is less than 10 percent or less than 50 grams per day. I was confused about choosing food and finally found a recipe that strongly supported my diet program which was very tasty keto beef teriyaki.
I added this dish as a weekly menu. Besides being delicious, the reason is that it is easy to make, it only takes 20 minutes to make it. I added some ingredients to make it, one of which was beef sirloin steak.
Meat that has a soft and juicy texture, below is the advantage of beef sirloin:
Derived from meat has outside
Has outside is the meat part located in the back area close to the hamstring of the cow, the texture of sirloin feels chewier.
Divided into several types
The top sirloin has a fairly soft texture, so it is often an option to make a delicious affordable steak. In contrast, the bottom sirloin has a more hard texture because it contains a lot of muscle.
Like other types of meat, sirloin contains fat, protein, and calories. This outer meat also has some vitamin and mineral content, there are B12, B6, vitamin E, K, folic acid, thiamine, to riboflavin.
Riboflavin is a vitamin B2 that the body needs to help the process of decomposing carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into energy.
Are you still hesitant to make it? Let’s make it together.
Keto Beef Teriyaki with Sesame and Kale
- 30 ml tamari sauce
- 15 ml apple sauce
- 6 g garlic cloves chopped
- 4 g fresh ginger chopped
- 400 g beef sirloin steak sliced
- 14 g sesame seeds
- 5 ml sesame oil
- 30 ml of avocado oil
- 100 g white button mushrooms sliced
- 2 ounces curly kale
- salt and pepper to taste
Instruction Keto Chinese Food Recipes
- The first step of making keto beef teriyaki. in a bowl mix tamari sauce, apple sauce, garlic, and ginger.
- Add the sirloin slices and leave to infuse as you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a pan, bake the sesame seeds and until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Then, in a large frying pan heat the avocado oil and add the mushrooms.
- Once the mushrooms are slightly cooked, add the steak slices and seasoning. Mix well.
- Put the kale, stirring in the mixture until it wilts slowly.
- Finally, sprinkle with sesame oil, pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve on rice and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
In addition to sharing recipes, I will also share tips on choosing good beef consumed as below:
Fresh Red Color
The characteristic feature of beef is bright red, fresh, shiny, not pale, and not dirty. Also, the meat has a hard textured fat of yellowish-white color.
Has Fine Fibers
The fiber looks so smooth with a little fat. This feature makes it easy for you to distinguish between good and bad meat conditions.
Smelling Typical of “Cow”
The scent is soft and does not pierce the nose when trying to inhale it. Therefore, if the beef has a fishy aroma, carnations, rancid, and others should not buy.
Fresh meat when pressed with fingers, the surface will return as it was.
If you find a red liquid like blood fluid, it’s not blood. The liquid is beef juice, but make sure the meat is not juicy.
Avoid Buying Frozen Meat
Better, buy beef that there are no ice flowers because it looks like the meat is long and could be rotten.
- All nutritional data is estimated and based on the amount per serving.
- Clean Carbs: 6 g