Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls is one of the snacks that is often used as a dessert. This type is quite popular among small children and adults. But don’t worry because parents can taste it without any fear of blood sugar rising. In addition, do not be afraid for the perpetrators of this keto diet will help the process of weight loss.
Well, it’s quite difficult to combine low carb and sugar-free with chocolate, but take it easy we’ll invite you to use the recipe below, without having to buy it outside. By making it ourselves, we can regulate the sugar content and quality of the ingredients. The right type of chocolate is acceptable with a ketogenic diet. As long as it is low in carbohydrates and 100% sugar-free.
Chocolate is one of the sweet foods that many people love. One example of dark chocolate is a wide range of ingredients such as vitamin C, E, iron, calcium, and magnesium. In addition to having lower fat than others, fiber can also make a person feel full for longer.
Among them, chocolate contains magnesium , a cofactor of more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate various biochemical reactions in the body, including protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation.
One day I got a recipe from grandma, with no doubt I went straight to the kitchen and collected all the ingredients. It turns out that my mom and dad loved the dishes I made.
Not only is that what I serve, but the main menu by cooking it slowly until tender. And don’t worry about those who go on a keto diet, because it’s low in fat. How To Make Ribs In The Oven – Keto is perfect for making dinner more perfect.
Benefits of Chocolate
- Upgrade HDL
- Preventing diabetes
- Streamline blood flow
- Lowers blood pressure
- Effects of consuming too much chocolate
- Excess sugar intake
- Increase weight
- Has a high potassium content
Let’s make a special dinner with the recipe below
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Chocolate Keto Peanut Butter Ball
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls - Keto Balls
- baking sheet
- 2 tbsp boiled almond flour
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp confectionery-style sweeteners
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Lily's Baking Chocolate Chips with stevia sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp MCT oil or coconut oil
- Prepare a small baking sheet, then coat with pape bread paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, sweetener, almond flour , vanilla, into a small bowl until smooth.
- Prepare the peanut butter dough and shape into 10 small balls, put on a plate that has been coated. Then put it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- After that remove, then add the chocolate chips to a small bowl, and put them in the microwave until melted.
- Then add the MCT oil to the chocolate and stir until evenly combined.
- Then remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer, then dip them one by one into the melted chocolate using a spoon until they roll all the parts until nothing has been missed. When finished place on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Finally put the chocolate-coated balls in the freezer for 15 minutes, until solid.
- It can also be stored in zip-top plastic bags in freezer for up to 6 months.
Tips for choosing a good nut
- Get used to seeing expired labels in packages as guidelines, and if buying beans from farmers the sales rate of the buy is high because it is guaranteed quality.
- Avoid buying beans from unclosed containers, as the air will accelerate the withering of the shell and its contents.
- Buy beans with a shell that is still smooth, intact. If you want to buy beans that have been peeled try to be stored in airtight, cool, and dry.
- Lastly, keep the air humidity as it will accelerate decay and give rise to fungi.