For people who go on a diet, it seems to be a challenge to make sauces. But with a ketogenic diet, it is almost impossible. In this article, I will share a recipe for keto gravy – how to thicken the gravy.
It doesn’t take long to make it, with a simple mix of ingredients that will result in a very tasty sauce. Keto Gravy many people look for him, even admire him.
In this recipe I added rosemary in it, not just serving as an image of taste. As it turns out, rosemary has many benefits, namely:
- Improves brain function
- Anti inflammatory
- Overcoming digestive problems
- Boosts immunity
- Prevent liver damage
- Reduce stress
- Stimulates hair growth
- Treating acne
- Curing skin infections
- Rejuvenating the skin
Are you still hesitant to add rosemary to your cooking?
Let’s take a look at the recipe below…
Keto Gravy - How To Thicken Gravy
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 cups of chicken bone broth
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thy thyme leaves
- 1 large garlic clove crushed
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- ¾ tsp glucomannan powder
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- In a saucepan melt, the butter over medium heat then adds the chicken bone broth, stirring until well combined.
- Then add the garlic, rosemary, and thymy leaves. Simmer.
- Leave to simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Set off the garlic, rosemary, and thymy leaves. After that sprinkle the glucomannan and add the fish sauce on top of
- The broth, stirring until combined. Heat until thickened within 10 minutes.
- Finally, put the salt and black pepper.
- Keto gravy is ready to be served.
- The process of thickening the gravy can be obtained after cold.
- To use xanthan gum: in a bowl mix 2 tbsp xanthan gum with 1 tbsp hot water. Stir into the hot bone broth.
- Dilute using hot bone broth if the sauce is too thick.
- Worcestershire could be added to the gravy instead of fish sauce.
- For portion = 1/4 cup