Keto Waffles Almond Flour – Keto Waffles is a delicious low-carb dish that is easy to serve within 20 minutes. This type of food is used as an appetizer or cover.
Almond flour can be made into a simple keto, without sugar, grains. Crisp, flavorful, and tasty breakfast waffles. Can upload everyone’s tastes.
Many temptations of food are not included in the keto diet, it is the hardest thing for him. Well, one example for breakfast or dessert every day must be a lot of uploading tastes, so we have to be smart to refrain from being tempted.
The safest meal is low-carb almond flour waffles so you can have waffles without sugar and whole grains. With simple ingredients, you can make delicious food.
Keto Waffles Almond Flour – Keto Waffles
Here I will make a low carb and gluten-free almond flour keto waffle recipe.
Keto Waffles Almond Flour – Keto Waffles Cream Cheese
Keto Waffles Almond Flour – Keto Waffles CreamCheese is a delicious low-carb dish that is easy to serve within 20 minutes.This type of food is used as an appetizer or cover.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter for awaffle maker
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp stevia glycerin
- 1/4 tsp Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- The first step is to prepare waffles, then plug them in. Then set the oven to 150°F and put a baking sheet with a wire rack into it.
- Put the eggs, vanilla, stevia , milk in a bowl, then whisk.
- While stirring gently put the almond flour so that the mixture is soft.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water so that the dough is not thick.
- Then put salt and baking soda.
- Prepare the melted butter to smear the container, pour 1/2 cup of the measuring pan per waffle of dough into it.
- To expand and harden the waffle cook for 6 minutes. Once cooked first place on a wire rack in the oven to keep warm.
- Finally grease more melted butter waffle makers.
- When everything is done serve immediately.