Kidney Cysts in Men and Women
Do you experience pain around the lower back and waist or organs near the left kidney cyst? is that are the symptoms of renal cancerous? when to be concerned about drugs that cause kidney cysts, it is probably caused one of them by supplements, because it is considered that most men meet the size chart each month compared to women. Know, Kidney Cysts in Men and Women: Diagnosis and Treatment.
What are kidney cysts?
A kidney cyst is a collection of fluid-filled sacs that appear either on the surface of the kidney or inside the kidney itself.
Most kidney cysts do not cause any symptoms. Usually, cysts are only found during routine health checks or ultrasound examinations for other conditions.
If the cyst does not cause problems, you may not need treatment. The doctor will only be watching to make sure these cysts don’t cause more severe problems.
However, you need further treatment if the cyst:
- Causes aches and pains
- Becomes infected, causing fever or chills
- Disorders of ordinary renal function
What causes kidney cysts?
The cause of the kidney cyst is still unknown. Genetics also doesn’t seem to be the cause.
Risk factors for kidney cysts include:
- Men are said to be one of the risk factors for kidney cysts, although in some other studies it was stated that there is no difference between men and women.
- Almost half of all people aged 50 and over have one or more simple cysts in the kidneys. Cyst size can also increase with age and can multiply over 10 years.
Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Cysts
Simple kidney cysts usually do not cause symptoms or signs. If a simple kidney cyst grows large enough, it can cause the following symptoms:
- Blunt pain in the back, waist, or upper abdomen.
- The presence of blood when urinating.
- If the cyst is infected, it can cause fever, chills, or other signs of infection.
- Impaired renal function.
- Simple kidney cysts are sometimes associated with high blood pressure, but it is unclear what the relationship is between the two.
You have a disease of the kidneys, do a diet to overcome it. Here’s a List Of Foods For a Kidney Disease Diet that you can know in the article.