Low Sugar Peanut Butter – Keto Buckeyes is one of the blends often used for bread toppings or other. This type in addition to savory and delicious turns out to have many health benefits for the body.
Peanut butter contains high fat, but do not twist it because it is unsaturated fat. May have a good role in the health of the body, including lowering cholesterol and preventing the company from heart disease. It also won’t spread diabetes because it’s low in sugar. Also good for those who are on a keto diet. Suitable for consumption by children or the elderly.
Here are the benefits of peanut butter for health:
- Good fats
- Heart disease
- Abundant nutrients
- Maintaining cholesterol levels
- Controlling weight
- Contains many antioxidants
- Prevent and control type 2 diabetes
- In addition to the many benefits of peanut butter is not good also if it is too much.
- Also here I will dissify a little about low-fat peanut butter.
- Fat content that is subsidized from the peanut butter will usually be compensated with added sugar to keep its taste good. Because it’s the same with normal fat.
- So choose peanut butter with normal fat no problem. As long as this is consumed in limited portions.
Low Sugar Peanut Butter – Keto Buckeyes
Here I will make a different recipe that is low sugar peanut butter fruit
Low Sugar Peanut Butter - Keto Buckeyes
- food processor
- 115 gram cream cheese
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Chocolate rice cake brand sprouts
Fruit for dipping
- apple slices
- The first step put cream cheese, yogurt, peanut butter, coconut flour, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond extract, cinnamon into a food processor for sauce ingredients. Then wait until it’s smooth.
- Once the sauce is done serve with a selection of fruit, bread, and other snacks.
Are you interested in the above recipe? Besides tasty and delicious it’s good for your health. And if you eat peanut butter it won’t cause diabetes because it’s low in sugar. This type of dish is also suitable accompanied by a glass of milk. Good-bye.