Meatloaf recipe with onion soup mix is perfect if served at dinner.
You can make it with the main ingredient of lean ground meat, Beef contains a source of iron that is easily absorbed by the body.
Or if you have leftovers use it to make meatloaf sandwiches.
To make it, take a slice of warmed meatloaf, put between 2 pieces of roasted garlic ciabatta bread. Then sprinkle with fried onions, pickled shallots, peppers, chips, and a little mayo and barbecue sauce.
Tips for choosing good ground meat
Watch How It Looks
The fresh color of the meat should be pink. If the color is gray it’s a sign the meat has been stored too long, it’s best avoided.
Hold and Feel the Texture
If the texture is slippery and slimy, then it is certain that the ground meat is stale. Fresh meat will taste rough and will not secrete mucus.
Smell the Scent
Uns fresh meat will usually smell very pungent rotten.
Don’t Forget the Wrapper
If the plastic wraps until it is damaged, the minced meat will be contaminated with air and could damage the quality of the ground meat.
Meatloaf Recipe With Onion Soup Mix
- baking sheet
- 2 eggs beaten
- a pack of dried onion soup mixture
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ¾ cup water
- 1½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 kg of lean ground meat
Instruction Meatloaf Recipe With Onion Soup Mix
- The first step, preheat the oven until the temperature reaches 350 F.
- Mix the eggs, water, ketchup, and soup mixture in a medium bowl. Stir evenly.
- Then put the ground meat and breadcrumbs, stirring back well.
- Put the dough on a baking sheet that has been coated with foil.
- After that, preheat in the oven for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove and add the tomato sauce on top.
- Serve immediately.
- Shape the meatloaf into a rectangle. put it in a shallow baking dish to make the texture more crunchy. If you bake with a baking sheet then the sides and bottom will remain damp.
- Choose the most popular onion soup mixture used, we use Lipton. Or you can make it by yourself.
- This dish can be reheated using a frying pan over medium heat or in the microwave.