Panda Express Keto – Keto Chinese Food Mushroom Chicken is very easy to make. With just 30 minutes of food, you are ready to eat.
This dish is perfect for lunch. I always make rice boxes with sautéed zucchini filling, mushrooms, chicken, and garlic sauce for my husband. He loved it.
The mushroom I used is cremini mushroom, the reason besides the economical price turns out that this mushroom has many benefits.
Cremini is a brown mushroom that has a small to medium size. It has an earthy and light feel. This fungus is very good if consumed by dieters, as it has a protective effect on a person’s diet. Especially in preventing chronic diseases.
Cremini mushrooms also have several other benefits, namely:
Helps lower cancer risk
- Protects Cardiovascular Health and Reduces Risk of Metabolic Syndrome
- Treating and Preventing Fatigue
- Helps Restore Gut Health
Tips for Using and Cooking Cremini Mushrooms
- Look for cremini mushrooms that look hard, dense, and don’t wilt
- To clean it, avoid soaking the mushrooms. You just have to rinse it with a little water
- When you’re done cleaning the mushrooms, pat them with a cloth to dry. This way they do not become too mushy when cooked
- Cremini mushrooms are unlikely to cause allergies, but if you are allergic to other types of fungi, it is best to avoid cremini and be careful.
Panda Express Keto - Keto Chinese Food
- ½ kg skinless chicken breast cut thinly
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1 Japanese cucumber cut length ways and sliced
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tsp ginger chopped
- sesame seeds for toppings
Instruction Panda Express Keto
- Stir the chicken pieces with cornstarch.
- Next, heat the canola and sesame oil in a skillet.
- Put the chicken, cook until browned using medium heat about 5 minutes.
- Then remove the chicken from the pan.
- Then, boil the zucchini and mushrooms in a saucepan. About 7 minutes.
- After that, sauté the garlic and ginger.
- If it’s fragrant, add the soy sauce, sugar, vegetable stew, and fried chicken.
- Stir until all seasonings are well mixed.
- Serve with Perfect Brown Rice.