Luxury dishes with a low budget, various colors look very beautiful when inside a glass container. This is a pasta salad with an Italian dressing recipe mix, a mixture of various fresh vegetables combined with pieces of cheese making the perfect dish. Only 10 minutes to cook it.
The level of maturity of the pasta that will keep your mouth from eating it, this dish is usually served at BBQ parties and other events. you can vary this pasta salad with some of your favorite vegetables.
I often make this super delicious dish especially when summer has arrived. Start by making a salad paste and cool it for 1 hour in the fridge. Then heat the grill and make a simple Ribs In The Oven dish recipe that can get everyone hooked.
Serving it together on the dining table at a BBQ event makes a complete dinner, you must try it.
What is a pasta salad with an Italian dressing recipe mix?
Pasta salad is, Italian dishes that are commonly served for BBQ events, holidays, or other events. This salad is made with different types of pasta and the addition of some favorite fresh vegetables. Pasta salad will look special because of the blend of Italian dressing.
This dish is often served as an appetizer, side dish, or main course.
Why is salad dressing so delicious?
The reason this dish is delicious is because of the taste of the sauce, in this recipe, I use 8 ounces of Italian dressing consisting of water, vinegar or lemon juice, vegetable oil, chopped paprika, sugar or corn syrup, and a mixture of various herbs and spices. It’s his secret condiment.
How much pasta salad calories?
calories contained in this dish is 399 kcal. Calories obtained from food and beverages will be converted into energy through metabolic processes. The energy will be used to support the performance and function of various organs of the body. The remaining calories that are not converted into energy will be stored in the body as fat tissue.
How long does the pasta boiling take?
Each type of pasta takes different cooking times or boiling. You can see how long it’s been in the cooking guide, which is on the outside packaging of the pasta.
Stir the paste for 2 minutes so it doesn’t stick. But do not too often also because later the pasta is destroyed. For pasta types such as spaghetti, angel hair, and fettucini, you can use a fork to stir it. As for macaroni, penne, and fusilli pastes, it is best to use a wooden spoon.
What ingredients are used for salad recipes?
- Rotini pasta
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Green peppers
- Black olives
- Italian sauce
- Parmesan cheese
How to make pasta salad?
- Step one, prepare the boiling water in a large saucepan and cook the pasta until al dente.
- Next step, drain the pasta and rinse using cold water.
- On the other hand, in a bowl mix the pasta with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, green peppers, and black olives.
- Flush using Italian sauce and add grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Chill for 1 hour so that it absorbs.
Tips to boil pasta to aldente?
- Fill a large saucepan with water until the whole paste is submerged. If the water is too little, the paste will stick together because this boiled water produces a lot of starch content. In essence, use plenty of water so that the pasta can swim freely in the pan.
- Put the pasta after the water in a saucepan completely boils. Inserting pasta when the stove has just been turned on will make the paste clump and stick to each other.
- Put salt in a decoction of pasta it is best to wait until the water boils. In measure, use 1 teaspoon of salt for every one liter of water. if you use 3 liters of water, then just add 3 tsp of salt.
- The paste will not absorb salt excessively so it will not be too salty,
- This salt will give the pasta its savory taste.
- Do not add oil when boiling it, the addition of oil makes the paste so oily and difficult to absorb the sauce.
- Do not rinse it using cold water, this will eliminate the element of starch that exists so that later the sauce can not be sticky and mixed perfectly.