Rosemary was dubbed the ‘dew of the sea’. This spice comes from the Mediterranean. The leaves are pointed like needles with a very good fragrance. Do you know some of the wonders? In this article, you can find out rosemary oil benefits eyelashes.
Having flexible and thick eyelashes is indeed a dream for most women. In addition to eyebrows, the presence of eyelashes can indeed support your appearance. Many ways can be done such as using mascara and false eyelashes or doing eyelash extensions and lash lifts. But it turns out that there are ways you can do to thicken eyelashes naturally.
What is rosemary oil?
Rosemary is one of the most popular oils that is a good air purifier and has strong anti-bacterial properties.
Rosemary has a special place in gourmet cuisine due to its wonderful aroma and unique bitter taste, especially when it comes to dishes that include grilled meat types. But it is an essential oil extracted from rosemary leaves.
Why does rosemary oil have so many benefits?
Rosemary essential oil provides anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, analgesic, and expectorant properties and helps promote better digestion, air circulation and breathing.
- Rosemary has several nutritional contents, such as:
- Minerals, including calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Vitamins, including vitamin A, folate, B vitamins, and vitamin C.
In addition to the above nutrients, rosemary plants also contain chemicals that are known to have antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, and can relieve inflammation in the body.
How to reduce the risk of side effects of rosemary oil for hair?
It is necessary to first test it on the back skin of the hands. Simply apply a little essential oil on the skin of the hands and wait 1×24 hours to see if any reactions arise. Otherwise, you can start using it on a larger scale.
If a reaction appears, immediately rinse the skin with soap and running water. Stop using it. What if the reaction appears to cause you difficulty breathing, dizziness, and feel wobbly until you want to faint, immediately check with the doctor.
Rosemary Oil Benefits Eyelashes
Rosemary is believed to stimulate hair growth so that hair can grow quickly. This is because rosemary oil is responsible for stimulating follicles that make hair grow long and dense and prevent loss of your eyelashes. Apply rosemary essential oil on eyelashes before going to bed, leave it overnight, then clean the next day while cleaning your face.
Rosemary oil benefits face breakouts
The antibiotic and disinfectant properties in rosemary can reduce acne problems on the face. Besides, this plant can also brighten dark spots and make the skin more radiant.
The trick is to mix rosemary oil with three tablespoons of cucumber juice and one egg white. Once well mixed, apply thinly on the face and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Then, clean with ordinary water. To get maximum results, do this step regularly.
Rosemary oil benefits skin and beauty
Rosemary oil has many important benefits for skin health and beauty, namely:
- It works to cleanse the skin of dirt and oil; contains many vitamins and minerals such as iron, calcium, and antioxidants that are beneficial for all skin types.
- Eliminates wrinkles and swelling of the skin.
- Maintain skin hydration and freshness of the skin.
- Helps tighten the skin and maintain youthfulness.
- Removes skin scars from the effects of acne and scarring through its ability to regenerate damaged cells and tissues.
- Works on the treatment of burns on the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory skin; because it contains important elements that are useful in it.
- Protects from skin infections.
- Delay the appearance of signs of aging by eliminating fine lines that indicate the onset of wrinkles.
- It treats eczema and skin infections.
- Helps the process of brightening dark skin.
- Serves to remove dark circles under the eyes.
You should also know Fresh Thyme for Sinusitis, Sinusitis is an inflammation of the sinus wall. The sinuses are small cavities that are connected through the airways inside the skull bone.
The importance of rosemary oil benefits hair growth
Hijab women should always take care of their hair, and one of them is by utilizing rosemary oil in hair care. Like the face, hair needs to be treated so as not to fall out, dandruff, and also damage.
Most of the benefits of rosemary oil for hair care are mainly hair loss, based on experience. Many people claim that this oil derived from the Mediterranean can overcome hair loss.
Rosemary oil is believed to help stimulate blood circulation to the scalp. This, in turn, can promote hair growth. It also has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, which can help soothe the scalp.
Rosemary oil also shows antifungal properties against Malassezia furfur, a fungus that causes dandruff. And it can clean the hair follicles and scalp. This can reduce the risk of dandruff and hair loss. And the tip improves the condition of the hair.
How to Use Rosemary Oil for Hair Growth
Haircare using hot oil can be a great way to moisturize it. The process is efficient and requires minimal materials. This treatment can also help overcome dry and damaged hair while improving the health of the scalp.
- 2 to 4 drops rosemary essential oil
- 2 tbsp coconut, olive, or almond oil
- Hot towel or shower cap
How to do it:
- Mix rosemary oil and other oils.
- Heat until warm.
- Apply and massage the warm oil onto the scalp for about 10 minutes.
- Apply hair from root to tip evenly using oil.
- Wrap with a warm towel – use a hairdryer to heat your towel.
- Let the towel wrap around the head for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the oil from your hair with a regular shampoo.
- If you have oily hair, you do not need to use a conditioner.
- End by rinsing it with cold water.
- Carry out the treatment of this hot oil up to 2 times a week.
- Do not heat the oil too much as it can burn the scalp. Overheating oils can also reduce their nutrients. You can use this recipe even though it has oily hair.