Delicious and flavorful, this is an Irish Instant Pot Beef Stew dish that has a savory and warm taste. Cooking it at low and slow temperatures will retain more vitamins and serving additional dishes of cooked sauce helps improve its nutritional content.
Cooking with a Slow Cooker takes a little effort at first, and then just abandons it without having to check it out. You can go to work, shop, clean the house, or watch a movie in the next 6 hours. It’s very profitable isn’t it, you can do 2 things at the same time.
As I cook with work, I often do it in the morning before leaving for work, prepare it at night, and process it in the morning. Leave the dish for 6 hours and return home at rest time with a warm soup dish that can add energy.
Beef is rich in vitamins, iron that serves as an oxygen fastener in the body helps metabolic processes, and keeps body temperature stable.
I usually serve Slow Cooker Irish Instant Pot Beef Stew, along with:
- Brown rice, you can put it at the base of the bowl.
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup and Mashed Potatoes, a dish that many people love for its deliciousness and is suitable if served with this meal.
- Serve this beef with garlic bread for an amazing and delicious dish.
- Polenta or corn porridge – something you might not think of but as good as the layer under the tip of the beef.
- For carb-free foods, consider adding salads or grilled vegetables on the side.
Slow Cooker Irish Instant Pot Beef Stew
Delicious and flavorful, this is an Irish Instant Pot Beef Stew dish that has a savory and warm taste.
- ½ kg piece braised beef
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 medium-sized carrots (chopped)
- 2 russet potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 ½ cups low sodium beef stock
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup peas
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- In the first step, put a little sprinkle of salt into a saucepan filled with boiled beef, stirring until well mixed.
- Then, cover the pan until tight and let stand for 1 hour.
- After that, add 2 tbsp of flour to the meat, stirring.
- Heat a frying pan filled with oil, frying until the outside is browned.
- Next, put the tomato sauce mixture, beef broth, soy sauce, vinegar into the slow cooker.
- After 1 minute, add the fried beef, garlic, onions, carrots, potatoes, bay leaves, and black pepper. Into it.
- Stir everything and cook for 6 hours if you are on low heat until the meat is crushed and properly tender.
- On the other hand, put the peas in the microwave for 1 minute, then add them to the slow cooker.
- The last step, discard the bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper.
- You can cook for 3 hours if using high heat.
- Do not use the oil in the slow cooker, it will not be absorbed as long as there is enough moisture in it.
- Don’t fill your slow cooker too full, or the pan could leak out, and the food won’t ripen properly.
- The liquid does not decrease, but it also does not thicken. You can roll the meat with a little spiced flour before adding it to the slow cooker or using a little cornstarch at the end.
- Using a low slow cooker setting can give you a soft texture as well as a prominent flavor.
- You don’t have to constantly check its contents. Every time you open the lid, it will release some of the heat, so if you keep doing this, you should increase the cooking time.