Smoked Paprika Substitute Liquid Smoke is like a traditional cigarette is a good substitute. Can be used for processed grilled sausages, bbq sauce, according to taste.
The way liquid smoke is made, when the wood is burned and produces steam, can be trapped so that it condenses and turns into liquid. Then it is tightened to strengthen the filtered smoky taste to eliminate bitter, unwanted compounds.
Some brands do use other ingredients such as salt, sugar, molasses, vinegar, artificial dyes, but liquid smoke always starts with burning wood. And this liquid smoke product has been around for quite a while which was first sold in America around 1895.
Although it sounds unappetizing, at the time smoke was more valued as a preservative than a flavor enhancer, although it had additional benefits. Liquid smoke as an alternative is faster, cheaper than the painstaking process of bloating meat.
In addition, I will also give you a very delicious meal recipe Teriyaki Salmon Recipe Hawaiian which is one of the recipes that contain a lot of protein is also good for the intake of nutrients into our body.
What is liquid smoke dangerous?
This liquid smoke is harmless from baked goods, most of which are relatively neglected foods, especially in the summer months. Charcoal makes food taste good indeed contains chemicals associated with cancer, but the risk that many people can consume.
Ingesting liquid smoke may be safer than eating beef since the liquid process captures the flavoring compound and leaves behind most of the carcinogenic compounds, which are substances that can cause the growth of cancer cells of aging diseases.
Why would you use that liquid smoke?
Because it is great to add a smoky feel. This liquid smoke is commonly used for bbq sauce, grilled sausage, or something else. It is also vegan often used to add flavor to all kinds of dishes.
How to make liquid smoke?
Liquid smoke is made from wood that burns on high milk and then condenses the smoke traditionally. With such a simple, we do not have to bother to replace the smoke paprika.
Smoked paprika chicken
Smoked paprika chicken is a slow-cooked dish tinged with turmeric and olives creating a bright healthy meal full of flavor. This recipe only takes 1 hour 40 minutes to produce 6 servings.
The smoked paprika chicken recipe uses only the main ingredients of olive oil, skinless chicken thighs, dried saffron, shallots and whites, paprika powder, sherry dry, canned tomatoes, chicken stock, olives, cornstarch, boiled red capsicum, honey, fresh flat-leaf parsley.
There are also tips to choose a lump of good chicken meat:
- Features of fresh chicken meat have a pink meat color.
- The elastic texture indicates that the chicken meat is still fresh.
- For how to know the chicken meat is still fresh, we can do it by smelling it.
Here’s the method:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Put a frying pan on the stove, put the oil on hold until it is hot over high heat.
- Then cook the chicken, and turn it over when it is about 5 minutes.
- Prepare a bowl of turmeric input, and let the water soak for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the oil again in a frying pan over medium heat, adding the cooked onions until soft.
- Add the garlic, paprika and cook again for 1 minute.
- Then pour the turmeric liquid and cooked the sherry for 2 minutes.
- Put the tomatoes, broth, olives and let it boil.
- Pour the onion mixture over the chicken that has been placed on a plate.
- Pure cornstarch and water in a bowl. Then put it in a casserole with capsicum and honey.
- Lastly, put it in the roasting oven until the sauce thickens. Once cooked serve and sprinkle parsley on top.