This soft, juicy, smoky and slightly sweet dish is smoked Turkey Breast Brine Recipe Honey which can conquer many people, only takes 4hrs 20mins.
1 turkey breast without skin, cut
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup honey
- The first step is to mix salt, and sugar into a container.
- Then apply to turkey breast without skin, evenly. Then cover using a vacuum, after which put in the freezer bag and put it in the refrigerator for 3 days.
- After that remove the turkey breast from the bag and put the ice dilemma not closed, for 3 hours to form a pellicle, the sheen of which turkey breast emits smoke better.
- Turn turkey breast then do it back up to a few times.
- Slowly the turkey smoke is roasted at a temperature of 160ºF for 4 hours.
- Leave the turkey breast smoky uninterrupted for 1 hour, then sprinkle honey on top every 45 minutes until cooked through.
- When the turkey breast is cooked, remove it and put it on the crust.
- Finally, color again the turkey breast with honey and serve warm.
Once made, smoked turkey breast can be stored in the refrigerator for a week or more on the condition that it is frozen.
- Category:Food Recipes
- Serving Size:1
- Calories:92 kcal
- Sugar:24 g
- Sodium:3 mg
- Fat:1 gram
- Carbohydrates:25 g
- Protein:1 g
- Cholesterol:1 mg
Keywords: Smoked Turkey Breast Brine Recipe Honey