This very soft and savory dish is a quick Homemade Tomato Soup Recipe 4-bs to make it in just 20 minutes.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion finely diced
4 cloves chopped garlic
3 tbsp versatile wheat flour
3 cans crushed tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato paste
2 1/2 cups chicken stock
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1/2 cup cream
- The first step, prepare the pan on the stove over medium heat. Put the oil on hold until hot and add the onion, cook until tender.
- Once cooked add the garlic, salt, pepper, and cook again.
- Add the flour to the pan mix well for 31 seconds, then add the tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, cooked chicken stock until cooked, and stir occasionally.
- Simmer the soup for 11 minutes over low heat. After that use a blender to smooth.
- Remove the pan from the stove, then add the cream if using. Stir everything until evenly distributed.
- Pour the soup into a bowl and serve warm.
Use fresh tomatoes to make soup, or you can also use peeled or cut tomatoes.
Stir in the pesto at the end to taste fresher.
Add the bay leaf with other herbs, before blending it first, it will add a savory taste to the soup.
- Category:Food Recipes
Keywords: Tomato Soup Recipe Homemade 4-bs