What does It Mean When you have Chest Pain
What does It Mean When you have Chest Pain—Chest pain refers to a condition where the chest feels as if it’s stinging, stabbing, or pressing. It can happen in the chest, on the left, right, or in the middle of your chest. It is important to not allow chest pain to be overlooked, since it could be an indication of a heart attack. Do you know What does It Mean When you have Chest Pain, find the explanation in the following article.
Chest pain may be brief or last for several days, based on the reason. To get the best treatment, it is imperative to consult your doctor, especially when the pain is radiating toward the neck, arms, or jaw. It can also extend into the back and is followed by breathlessness and a sweating cold.
In the article What does It Mean When you have Chest Pain, you will find various other information related to ‘What does It Mean When you have Chest Pain’, such as, why does my chest hurt when I take a deep breath, chest pain symptoms, female chest pain causes, and how do I know if my chest pain is serious.
So, let’s look at the full explanation of What does It Mean When you have Chest Pain, below.
Causes of chest pain
The reasons behind chest pain can be varied. However, it can be very dangerous when the root cause is a blood vessel or heart disorders, such as:
- Heart attack is caused by obstruction of blood flow to the heart.
- Coronary heart disease is the result of a blockage in blood vessels that lead to the heart
- Cardiomyopathy is a form of heart disease caused by the weak heart muscle
- Myocarditis or inflammation of heart muscle
- Pericarditis is an inflammation of the tissue surrounding the heart.
- Aortic dissection refers to a rupture in the lining inside the largest artery
Alongside the heart condition, chest pain may cause other ailments such as:
- Lung-related conditions, for instance, obstruction of blood vessels in the lung ( an embolism within the lung ) and the swelling of the membranes that cover the lung (pleurisy) and the excessive stress on blood vessels within the lung (pulmonary hypertension), and lung abscesses, atelectasis and lung abscesses and the development of an Edema (collapsed) the lung.
- Disorders of the digestive system, like acid reflux diseases (GERD) gallstones, swelling of the gallbladder (cholecystitis) as well as irritation of the pancreas (pancreatitis)
- Conditions of the muscles and sternum, for example, irritation of cartilage that joins the breastbone to the ribs ( the costochondritis ) and broken ribs
- Additional medical issues, for example, the shingles (snake pox) or panic attacks
- Mesothelioma cancer, for instance.
Search Keyword: what does it mean when you have chest pain, if your chest hurts what does that mean, why do i have chest pressure, keep getting chest pains, mi signs and symptoms, signs and symptoms of ami, cause for heart attack, what caused a heart attack, why does my chest hurt sometimes, who had a heart attack, what is a heart attack caused by, cardiac labs for chest pain, how a heart attack is treated, how are heart attacks treated, how is a heart attack treated, how heart attack happens, mi symtoms, misymptoms, myocardial infarction symptom