The famous Japanese food that many people love is Yellowtail Hamachi. A dish that is very easy to make with just 30 minutes without the need to cook it.
Inside are slices of fish, jalapeno, tomatoes, garlic, and sauce. To make the sauce you just need to add ponzu, soy sauce, sesame oil, and lemon juice.
This garlic serves as an enhancer to the aroma of food, while jalapeno to add freshness to the sashimi.
Also, garlic has several benefits, namely:
It can cleanse the blood in the body so that it can eliminate acne.
Relieving the Flu
Cold weather and fatigue sometimes make it easy for us to get the flu. Simply take 3 garlic cloves mixed with ginger and honey. can relieve nasal congestion and add immunity to becoming more fit.
Anti-Bacterial and Parasitic
Garlic benefits for health that have been found since time immemorial are its efficacy as an antibiotic to treat bacterial, fungal, and parasitic infections.
The benefit of garlic for cancer patients is to increase immunity.
Maintaining Health For Skin and Hair
Garlic has antioxidant and antibacterial properties to overcome acne on the skin. As for hair, it is known to prevent hair loss.
Garlic is a spice that is known to add energy and strength, especially when we do a lot of activity all day.
Below is a delicious Yellowtail Hamachi recipe
Yellowtail Hamachi - California Yellowtail Recipes
- 8 ounces yellowtail fish
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ponzu sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- The first step, thinly slice the refrigerated fish. For the sashimi.
- Heat the olive oil, after which put the garlic. Cook until golden and crispy.
- Prepare a plate, keep the sashimi on top, then sprinkle with sliced tomatoes, jalapeno chili, and fried garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine the ponzu, sesame oil, lemon juice, and soy sauce. For the sauce.
- Yellowtail hamachi is ready to be served.